10x135mm conversion endcaps for Hope Pro 2 Evo rear hubs.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
$29.99 - $35.99
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Stan's 3.30HD 15mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 15mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
SRAM's 406 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with machined flange offers no-nonsense durability. Dependable cup and cone bearings roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a standard quick-release. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 hub.
Shimano's Deore Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. It features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager single speed hubs • Compatibility: Race single speed • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
Build yourself a tough, no-nonsense rear wheel with Shimano's Deore Rear Hub. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent double contact sealing to seal out dirt and water. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
$57.99 - $89.99
Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smooth and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
- Model Number: HB-M7010-B - Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 110 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 158g
Shimano's ZEE Front Hub starts you off on the right foot when building a stout DH-worthy wheel. It uses a 20mm through-axle and Shimano's Center Lock rotor mount. Aggressive riding punishes lesser gear, so the ZEE hub sports sealed, adjustable angular-contact bearings for season after season durability.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the nutted axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision and long-lasting durability.
$79.99 - $84.99
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
- Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - FH-M7000 - Axle Type: QR / thru-axle - Over Locknut: 135 - Axle Diameter: 10 - FH-M7010 - Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Over Locknut: 142 - Axle Diameter: 12mm - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 55/61 - Average Weight: 384g
SRAM's X9 hubs are built tough with light aluminum hubshells for the strength to tackle the mountain year after year. You'll love the durable high-precision cartridge bearings that spin smoothly in all conditions and the strong steel axles that are built to hold up under pressure. Plus, careful machining helps keep the X9's weight low without compromising durability.
- Model Number FH-M7010-B2 - Series SLX - Disc Rotor Mount Center Lock Disc - Axle: 148x12mm - 12mm thru-axle - 32-hole - Weight: 357 grams
$84.99 - $149.99
Shimano's Ultegra Hubs are flag-bearers for high-durability, smooth-rolling performance. Hardened steel cup-and-cone design use stainless steel bearings for minimal drag and superior ease of maintenance. Shimano's Digital Adjustment System makes hub maintenance fast, simple, and reduces axial force on the bearings, reducing wear and tear on the hub internals.
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
Smooth-rolling performance and 11-speed compatibility define Shimano's 105 rear hub. Shimano's trademark angular contact bearings ensure that your wheels roll as smooth as silk. This hub includes a Shimano quick-release.
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
• Center to Flange: 34 R , 21.75 L • Color: Gray • Defined Color: Gray • Flange Diameter: 44 R , 44 L • Front Axle: QR x 100mm • Hub Center to Flange (mm): 34 mm , 21.5 mm • Hub Drilling: 28 • Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc • Spoke Interface: J-bend
$104.99 - $123.99
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Page 1 of 3 Next page