Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Cassette Spacers
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 8-speed internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Chrome plated
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
- Allows the use of a 7 speed shimano cassette on an 8 or 9 speed shimano cassette body
- Chromoly cogs to fit any HG-splined cassette rear hubs
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
Shimano Dura-Ace CS-9000 and Ultegra CS-6800 11-Speed Cassette Cogs. - Tooth Count: 11 teeth
Shimano Cassette Lockrings.
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
At a full 5mm thick, the Surly Fixed Cog Lockring doesn't mess around with cog security. It's CNC-machined from premium stainless steel for serious strength and durability. This sucker will hold tight through hard sprints and crazy skids. It's a small part, but an important one and Surly makes it right.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-830 Cassette is a quality 7-speed cassette. It boasts durable chrome-plated steel cogs with SRAM's shifting technology that includes optimal tooth profiles and ramps for fast, precision shifts every time.
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 12-25 - 281g
- Durable CrMo construction with 4-pawl internal engagement system - Thicker teeth hold heavy-duty chains for skate park grinding - Maintain with petroleum based lubricant (no wax/Teflon)
Turn any 8-10 speed HG-splined cassette hub into a 3/32-inch 16-tooth singlespeed.
$30.99 - $32.99
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$31.00 - $41.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$33.99 - $48.00
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
$34.99 - $39.99
- Durable cold forged CNC machined freewheel - 3 pawl engagement for stronger hold with engagement every 12 degrees - New removal notch pattern allows for better frame clearance
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 9sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 11-28 - 280g
No mixed messaging or compromises here. The GX DH cassette was built with only one purpose in mind—exploiting gravity to its fullest lap after lap. This downhill-optimized 7-speed cassette provides gear steps that give each shift more purpose, and its compact design allows more spoke clearance. It’s a full-on, dedicated SRAM 1x cassette for gravity that lets you keep some money for a lift ticket. GX DH—Get Some. - The PG-720 cassette is an integral part of the SRAM 1x DH drivetrain system - This is the most affordable full-featured, dedicated 1x DH cassette in the industry - Fewer cogs allow for a faster transition from starting cog to highest cog - More rear wheel clearance around spokes - Fully compatible with the SRAM X01 DH drivetrain - Splined driver body compatible - Weight: 224 grams - Gear-Ratio:11-25t - Speeds: 7 - Recommended Group: GX DH
$42.00 - $44.99
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
$43.99 - $45.99
- Converts any 8-10sp HG splined cassette hub to a Singlespeed - 3/32" cogs. 14mm and 19mm spacers can be swapped to fine tune chainline
$45.99 - $53.99
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
$49.99 - $80.00
If you love the feel and simplicity of a fixed gear, but crave a bit more versatility from your steed, the Surly Dingle Cog has just what you need. By pairing the Dingle with two front chainrings that have a 2-tooth difference such as a 42T and a 44T (sold separately), you gain a gearing option and your wheel position and chainstay length stay the same. Suddenly your fixed gear is a two-speed so you can tackle varied terrain with more ease.
$51.49 - $67.99
- Fits 2000 and newer Campagnolo wheels - Fits all Fulcrum wheels - Fits 1999 Record/Chorus hubs and all Campy hubs 2000-newer - 27.0mm thread OD 10-speed: - For use with Campagnolo cassettes with 12 to 16 tooth first position cogs - Lockring has a 38.5mm flange diameter 11-speed: - For use only with Campagnolo 11 speed cassettes with 12 tooth first position cogs
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
$54.98 - $99.99
The 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability at a price riders without team budgets will appreciate. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes mean you can shift smoothly even under pressure, too.
Page 1 of 3 Next page